What a delicious treat!
- 1lblinguine, uncooked
- 1⁄3cextra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4cfresh lemon juice
- 1⁄3lbsliced bacon (cut into 1” pieces)
- 1⁄2lbasparagus (trimmed and cut into 1/2 inch pieces)
- 2clvgarlic (thinly sliced)
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add pasta, and cook until al dente, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, and set aside.
2. Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until browned and crisp. Remove to paper towels.
3. Pour olive oil into skillet, and stir in garlic and asparagus. Cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
4. Add pasta to skillet. Turn flame off. Toss with arugula, lemon juice, and bacon.